Thursday, December 10, 2009

YouTube Recruiting Videos

When you are always paying attention to the world of recruiting like I am, you are always looking for ways to find out about new players. One great tool that I've found over the past year or so has been YouTube. Some uploaded highlight films on the famous video hosting site are not of prospects that will end up in the SEC or perhaps even D1-A football, but there are many gems that you will find of prospects that could end up in a major football program in the future.

Here are some of the best YouTube videos I've found recently:

NATE JOHNSON- Stevenson, Ill. (2010 Class)



MARK BEARD- Minor, Ala. (2010 Class)



WILLIAM DILLARD- Vestavia Hills, Ala. (2011 Class)



MARK HUTCHERSON- Oxon Hills, Mary. (2010 Class)



DOMINIQUE JOHNSON- DeMatha, Mary. (2010 Class)



C.J. ROBERTS- Santaluces, Fla. (2010 Class)


D'ANGELO ROBERTS- Bloomington North, Ind. (2011 Class)



ERIC DAGINELLA- Douglas, Fla. (2010 Class)


FOLUKE GORDON-Lamar- Druid Hills, Ga. (2011 Class)



RENDELL CLARK- Central Lafourche, La. (2010 Class)



JULIAN MAYO- Long Branch, New Jersey (2010 Class)



BRIAN STRACHAN- Saint Sebastian's, Mass. (2011 Class)



CEAIRES DRISKELL- Creekside, Ga. (2010 Class)

No comments:

Post a Comment