Rivals.com recently started up its Team Rankings and based off of the 615 Top 100 I did last week, I wanted to do the same. I eventually plan to do a Top 300 player ranking, and after I do that, I'll have these team rankings updated. Here's what I've got out in terms of team rankings based off of the 615 100:
1. Georgia [5 top 50 commits]
2. Florida [5 in the 100]
3. USC [4 in the 100]
4. Texas [4 in the 100]
5. Alabama [3 in the 100]
6. LSU [3 in the 100]
7. Texas A&M [2 in the 100]
8. Tennessee [2 in the 100]
9. Oklahoma [2 in the 100]
10. UCLA [2 in the 100]
11. Ohio State [2 in the 100]
12. Clemson [2 in the 100]
13. North Carolina [1]
14. Notre Dame [1]
15. N.C. State [1]
16. Florida State [1]
17. South Carolina [1]
18. Michigan State [1]
19. BYU [1]
20. Illinois [1]
21. Penn State [1]
22. Iowa [1]
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment